Angels live among us

Writing soothes the feelings inside me

I know I am not highly talented when it comes to writing,

I never knew my texting hobby would turn into something new,

It grew up in me like the secret admirer,

nudging me all along,but never pushing me,

suprising me all along and it took few genuine hearts to bring it out from me,

my heart,my soul and my thoughts are deeply connected ,everytime my fingers work

and I am satisfied...



Sunday, January 8, 2012

heart made of coal

I see him down the aisle
all happy with sparkling teeth
that lit the way for my shoes
that lost its way on his noose
I stand there staring at him
a mark that held me away from all
I could see myself running away
to the wild wild shores
that fooled me to the core
to end up in a woe
crying in cross roads
that told me life's silliest cues
that men have a heart,
heart made of gold
that gets broken into coal
that always turned sore
when you melt into their souls
had a life before
that taught me quite a chore
mind playing hotchpotch
made me swim in its lore
ripples of melodies dripping in my soul
I came back to where I started my goal
A sojourn in a hole...





No comments:

Post a Comment